Voltminder is assembled in the USA
>> We hand test each VoltMinder prior to shipping to ensure accuracy and quality <<
Over 2,660 Voltminders have been sold so far.
Thank you to all of our great customers!!!
Ideal for monitoring and alerting you of problems with battery and electrical systems for:
Big Rig trucks . . . RV’s . . . Travel Trailers . . . Cars . . . Golf Carts . . . Motor Boats . . . Scooters . . . Motorcycles . . . Airplaines . . . Battery Carts . . . Solar Panel Systems . . . Industrial Equipment . . . Home Electrical Equipment . . .
And many other devices and vehicles utilizing 12- to 50-Volt battery systems
FREE SHIPPING! (details on the Buy Now page)
Count on VoltMinder to alert you that your battery is approaching a critical level which will not be sufficient to start your RV, car, truck or other 12- to 50-Volt battery system while also providing you an indication to check your electrical charging system (alternator or the like).
For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand tested prior to shipping to ensure precision accuracy
- 180-day free-from-defects guarantee (100% refund after we receive the unit back)
- Continuous monitoring of any 12- to 50-Volt battery and electrical system
- Instant voltage read out
- 4 digit LCD display for both day and night time viewing
- Ability to set limit ranges from 10.5 to 50 DC volts (in .05 Volts increments) to meet your specific needs
- Monitoring the battery system at the hundredths of volts level
- Audible alarm warning
- Option to silence alarm if so desired
- Voltminder is not water resistant. If you have a requirement for water proof Voltminders, please email us at email@example.com, let's talk!
- Easy to use push button technology
- Mountable or portable
- Compact 4” x 2 5/8” x 1 1/16” (101.6mm x 66.675mm x 26.988mm) size with a 6-foot (1.83 meters) cord which plugs into any vehicle power outlet or cigarette lighter – allowing you mounting and monitoring flexibility (We recommend hard wiring - Contact us for details )
- Weight – less than 4 ounces
- Highest quality electrical and measurement components
- When on, the VoltMinder will draw 28-32 milliamps. Normal draw is 28 milliamps, when the alarm is sounding, draw is 32 milliamps.
We even have a Facebook page now! https://www.facebook.com/VoltMinder/
We sincerely appreciate all of our customers in United States, Australia, Canada,
England, Benin (Africa), Finland, New Zealand, Singapore, and Switzerland who have spread the word about VoltMinder !
or call us at 307-200-0455
Voltminder, the Voltminder logo, and the names of Voltminder
products referenced herein are trademarks of Voltminder Inc. and/or its
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021 by Voltminder, Inc.